Saturday, 13 June 2015

Sam's E3 Wishlist!


Image from www.psu.com
So E3 is literally just around the corner, and all sorts of hype is going around the internet: we'll finally be able to see gameplay for games such as Fallout 4, Doom and Star Wars Battlefront, as well as some new game announcements! Join me as I rattle down by 5 most anticipated games at E3!

Right off the bat I'd really like to see some Just Cause 3 gameplay in Square's conference. I could not be more excited for its game, what with its weekly gifs on Twitter, and I can't wait to see the world in which Rico will be able to mess around in! Additionally, it'd be nice to get some news whether the game will be getting multiplayer after release, as the multiplayer mod for JC2 is exceptional.

Speaking of open worlds, I also can't wait for some more Mad Max gameplay. I originally dismissed this as a half-arsed movie tie-in, but seeing its explosive gameplay and survival mechanics really piqued my interest in it (The fact that Fury Road was so goddamn awesome also helped) I'd like to see what factions are involved in the game, and how you can interact with them.

The next one is a rather surprising one for me: Final Fantasy XV. I hate fantasy games and I hate RPGS (Especially Japanese RPGs) but for some reason I'm interested in the millionth installment of the Square series. I've never been a final fantasy fan, but seeing how your party basically road-trips everywhere and seems to have a good time doing it looks refreshing, especially how recent Final Fantasys have been pretty poor.

I'm pretty desperate for some sort of Rockstar thing: I don't care if its a sequel to or remaster of Bully, Red Dead, an old GTA game, Max Payne or LA Noire, or even a paid DLC for GTA V. I just want to see Rockstar announce something that I can be excited about. Very few game developers make consistently amazing games, so I just want Rockstar to make something else for me to throw money at.

Last of all, I'd really love a new Crash Bandicoot game: its been ages since the disappointments that were Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant, and I really don't want Crash to go the way of Sonic or Spyro, so I'm really hoping we get some deets about a new game: I trust Naughty Dog in reviving the series

Agree or disagree with me? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment