Saturday, 13 June 2015

Joe's E3 Wishlist!


Image from www.techtimes.com
Hey guys, Joe here with my top 4 games that I cant wait to find more about at this year's E3.

Image from christiantoday.com
The game I am most excited for this year is Mass Effect 4. I have been a fan of this series for a long time and I can't wait to find out more about this game. From the look of the concept art, it looks promising, but a gameplay trailer would be nice. Hopefully more will be revealed at this year's E3!

Image from www.gamespot.com
                     
The second game I'm excited for this year is Fallout 4. This long awaited game is probably near the top of everyone's list and I for one can't wait to find out more and see some gameplay as it looks like a really interesting addition to the series - especially due to the multiple viewpoints.

Image from dulfy.net               

Now, most of you know about my huge interest in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the upcoming Fallen Empire update has also piqued my interest. I can't wait to see the new mechanics introduced and what the update means for the future of the game. Many people have speculated to what the update will include but more should be revealed at EA's panel at E3.

Image from www.ign.com          
The final game I'm excited for is Zelda Wii U. Having played all Zelda games I would like to see what Link would look like on a next gen console. Every Zelda game so far has had a beautiful world, so I can't wait to freely explore Hyrule in glossy HD!

Disagree or agree with my choices? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment