Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Updates from Joe!


Hey Guys,

Here is an update as to what I will be posting on my part of the blog.

First of, Joe's MMO'S will be retiring. I thought it would be fun to review different MMOs but I try to get to max level and do the whole story etc. However, this takes a lot of time, time I don't have right now. That said, I will still write preview pieces for any upcoming MMOs that I may come across.

Secondly, SWTOR  Lowdown will become just an article for information as i have started writing opinion Articles over at Corellian Run Radio. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at that.  (http://corellianrun.com/2015/04/08/looking-for-group/ ) for those interested. Don't worry, I will cover other SWTOR information and opinions in a new Article but more on that later.

Random Reviews will still continue as normal,i have no plans on changing that.

Lastly, i have talked about doing a This Week in Gaming. Now I have the time to I will be writing this piece weekly and that will be available on Sunday. This will cover SWTOR and any other news of the week.

Thanks

Joe

P.S I will still be covering Mass Effect news.

No comments:

Post a Comment