Sunday, 18 January 2015

Poll Results!


Image from www.theindysource.com
Last week, because of the announcement of Forza Motorsport 6, I asked you guys whether you thought that either the hardcore simulator Forza Motorsport series or the looser, crazier and arcadey Forza Horizon series was the best. Well, the results are in, and 100% of you said that Motorsport was the better series of the two!

This is a pretty hard question, but I'm going to have to disagree with you all here. Sure, I've had a lot of fun with Motorsport in the past - Forza 3 was my first Xbox 360 game and I played the hell out of its career mode - but I definitely enjoy a more arcadey racing experience, so Horizon is my winner. As well as looking beautiful and having huge worlds with plenty of things to do, it also has a huge roster of cars that could rival any simulator.

The next poll is up, this time asking whether you'd prefer to see H1Z1 as a paid-for game, like it already is, or a free-2-play game, which is how Sony are planning to release it. Make sure to vote in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment