Sunday, 24 August 2014

CONFERENCE ROOM, NOW!


Image from itdoesntquitescatterright.tumblr.com
Alright I'll admit it: I've been a bit lazy blog-wise this summer, and I'm sorry if this website has deteriorated in any way, but now that I'm back from my holiday and the winter gaming season will soon be thrust upon us, I'll just be doing some explaining and apologizing regarding things in the past and in the future. Here goes!

1. I apologize for the lack of posts in the last two weeks; me being on holiday with only a small tablet and a bad internet connection is the main reason for the lack of content, and now that I'm back in England, posts will resume as normal from me, with daily tech and gaming news, and a feature every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus previews, reviews and interviews whenever I can write them. There will be more reviews and previews than usual as the winter gaming season is picking up and we're trying to bring as much content as possible to the table for you guys to feast your eyes (That have very good taste!) on!

2. Sadly, our Facebook page will be shutting down. We've decided that Twitter is a far more exciting and better medium for our blog to use, and will help us interact more with all of you. Still, if you don't like this change, tell me in the comments and I'll reconsider!

3. Sorry for the lack of content on our YouTube channel! With me writing for the blog and running the Twitter account, it's extremely hard to record regularly as well, so I'm giving the Xbox 360 capture card to Tom and Michael, so they'll be running the channel now. Still, if I have the time, I'll record some PS4 and PC videos, and Joe will post the odd SWTOR show too. For the future, we hope to bring weekly newscasts, but that's a matter of time and money, which I don't really have, but we'll try!

4. We have officially ended our deal with fifa1314.com. I know that it's short lived, but coin-sellers and their bots have crashed the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App Market since May and are destroying the in-game Transfer Market, and we've decided that it's wrong and we're not going to encourage it. EA is cracking down on coin-sellers, buyers and advertisers rightfully, so we don't want any part of these operations. If we've annoyed anyone by endorsing fifa1314.com, we apologize. Look at me being all businessy!

5. The weekly Poll and the Poll Resuls article will be returning! I originally stopped it because nobody was voting in it, but now that the website has grown, it'll be returning! It's really nice to interact with you guys, and the Poll is a great way to do that!

So, that's all I've got to clear up, I hope that you're enjoying the website, and remember that if you have any suggestions or don't like a change, make sure to tell us in the comments and we'll take it on board! Thanks for being great fans!

Sam

2 comments:

  1. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it.Aconference room

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU PLAYING FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM?
    You probably need MORE COINS!
    Check out FUT Millionaire.

    ReplyDelete