Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Joe's Top E3 Games


Hi guys

So as you all know E3 has been happening this week, and since I watched the EA press conference I have decided to share what I am most excited about this year. 

No.1 MASS EFFECT 4 

As you all know I am a huge mass effect fan so this news really excited me. From the previews they showed it looks like a prequel to the mass effect series and will consist of new characters and planets in the Mass Effect universe. Personally I can't wait for this game and will defiantly pre order it as soon as it comes out.



No.2

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 

I loved the original Battlefront games. I played them all the time so, this really excited me. Even if you are not a Star Wars fan, how can you not buy this? The game looks amazing, it's running on Frostbite 3 and will be made by DICE! This game will be epic and multiplayer will be awesome! So I am really looking forward to more info on this game. Hopefully a trailer soon not just a teaser. 





No.3. THE RISE OF TOMB RAIDER 

Personally I really enjoyed the tomb raider series and I think that its game looks stunning. The trailer didn't show much actual gameplay but I really hope it lives up to the hype. This game will be a sequel to the rebooted franchise and will hopefully be as good as the first (Well, I thought it was good).



Well that's my E3 highlights, so what are yours ? Tell us in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment