Monday, 19 May 2014

Poll Results!


Picture from www.t-online.de
Last week, I asked you guys whether you bought a Current-Gen console so you could check out some new groundbreaking games, or whether you stuck with your last-gen console because there are plenty of great games for it. Well, a whopping 100% of you thought that last-gen is still the best, and with games like Dark Souls 2 and South Park: The Stick Of Truth staying on the PS360 wagon, there's no point in buying a new console!

Well, I half agree with you guys here. I have a PS4 and I have been playing Assassin's Creed 4 a helluva lot on it, but the Xbox 360's Games With Gold program keeps pulling me back, especially with the recent edition of Saints Row The Third. Still, I'm going to have to make a decision, and I'm going to agree with you guys. Sure, the PS4 has some great games, but there are no "cheap" games for the PS4, so I'm constantly going back to my "vintage" Xbox 360!

Make sure to vote in the next poll and join in the discussion on our Twitter or Facebook pages if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment