Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Poll Results!



Last week, I asked you guys whether monthly updates like The Busniness Update and The Beach Bum Pack were enough to keep you amused and gave you something to work towards, or whether you just thought they were a boring distraction to the lack of Online Heists. Well, 100% of you guys said that the monthly updates were quite fun, and gave you something to work towards!

In my opinion, I was quite surprised at these results, because I thought that a lot of people were annoyed by the Heists not being out yet, but obviously not! My view on this is that since it's quite hard to get money in the game, the monthly updates don't really add anything new for me, so I'm just waiting for Heists to come out! Anyway, the next poll is up, so be sure to vote on that, and also make sure to comment on our blog, as we love to hear what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment