Friday, 14 February 2014

Poll Results!


Yesterday, I asked you guys whether the PS4 having more games than the Xbox One would either sway you it towards buying a PS4, or still keep the odds even, as it's about the quality of the games, not the quantity. Well, 100% of you guys said that didn't matter how many games were being made, it's about how good the games are!

I my opinion, I agree with you guys, as both consoles have released some great games, and have some great games lined up, but purely for Titanfall, I feel swayed towards the Xbox One! However, it doesn't mean the upcoming PS4 games are throwaway rubbish, as some great games like Infamous: Second Son and (Hopefully!) Uncharted 4 are coming out! Make sure to vote in the next poll, as we love to hear what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment