Sunday, 9 February 2014

Flappy Bird Hits An Emotional Pipe!


Piou Piou! Take that Flappy Bird! (You'll get that reference later!)

The creator of Flappy Bird, the game that of my friends have lost their social lives for, has decided to take the game down, because even though it was a huge success, he's tweeted for the past couple of days that it's made him unhappy and his life has been difficult. His latest tweets said that he was going to take down the game 22 hours from then, which is tomorrow, and that it wasn't anything to do with legal issues, he just 'couldn't take it anymore.'.

My guess is that many people on the internet have been giving Nguyen (The creator.) a lot of hate and stick for practically copying a game called Piou Piou (Now you get the gag!), through the medium of memes and tweets.

God damn you internet! So harsh!

To be honest, I can't really talk, especially after that rant yesterday! I don't really know how to feel about this, because, as you already know, I despise the mobile games market, so my instincts is that Nguyen deserves the hate, but then again, that guy's feelings must be pretty damn hurt! What do you guys think? Does Nguyen deserve the hate? Will you miss Flappy Bird? Tell me in the comments below, I won't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment